Naf sentence example
- The fluoride, NaF, is sparingly soluble in water (I part in 25).
- He points out that in Naxos, in a 6th-century inscription,' 5 in Naf Lou, I oxos and ov is represented by 0*, the first element in which he regards as a form of 8 = h.
- Yet the refrain of the latter, Eik naf 'lu gibborim, " Ah how are heroes fallen!
- N NAF The UKÃ¢s market leader in natural equine feed supplements.
- A-T support groups have been organized by all major A-T organizations, such as the Ataxia Telangiectasia Children's Project, the National Ataxia Foundation (NAF), and the Ataxia Telangiectasia Medical Research Foundation.Advertisement