Naevi sentence example
- Naevi Fabularum Reliquiae (1885); also J.
- Naevi Fabularum Reliquiae (1885), and (Bellum Punicum) in his edition of Ennius (1884) monographs by E.
- The liquor sodii ethylatis is a powerful caustic and is used to destroy small naevi and warts.
- Ragel wrote a book on naevi; Rhazes (1040) devoted several chapters to it; and Averroes (1165) made many references to it in his De sanitate, p. 82 (Leiden, 1537).
- The undated book on moles and naevi by " Merlin Britannicus, " after the model of `Ali ibn Ragel, is of about the same date.Advertisement
- The diseases to which the application has been hitherto confined are papillomata, lupus vulgaris, epithelial tumours, syphilitic ulcers, pigmentary naevi, angiomata, and pruritus and chronic itching of the skin; but the use of radium in therapeutics is still experimental.
- spider naevi on his anterior chest wall.
- He has a few spider naevi on his anterior chest wall.