Nadirs sentence example
- Nadirs anger and indignation had been great at this weak proceeding; indeed, he had made it the ostensible cause of the shahs deposition.
- Nadirs way had been prepared by circumstances, and as he progressed from day to day his army increased.
- The last years of Nadirs life were full of internal trouble.
- In the large important province of Azerbaijan, Azad Khan, one of Nadirs generals, had established a separate government; and Au Mardan, brother of the Bakhtiari chief, took forcible possession of Isfahan, en~powering Shah Rukhs governor, Abul-Fatb Khan, to act for the new master instead of the old.
- The neutrophil nadirs were higher in the GM-CSF group during the first three cycles and subsequently similar in both groups.Advertisement