Nadia sentence example
- The upper angle of it consists of rich and fertile districts, such as Murshidabad, Nadia, Jessore and the 24 Parganas.
- In 1199 one of his lieutenants, named Bakhtiyar, advanced into Bengal, and expelled by an audacious stratagem the last Hindu raja of Nadia.
- The province of Bengal, therefore, now consists of the thirty-three British districts of Burdwan, Birbhum, Bankura, Midnapore, Hugh, Howrah, Twenty-four Parganas, Calcutta, Nadia, Murshidabad, Jessore, Khulna, Patna, Gaya, Shahabad, Saran, Champaran, Muzaffarpur, Darbhanga, Monghyr, Bhagalpur, Purnea, Santal Parganas, Cuttack, Balasore, Angul and Khondmals, Puri, Hazaribagh, Ranchi, Palamau, Manbhum, Singhbum and Sambalpur, and the native states of Sikkim and the tributary states of Orissa and Chota Nagpur.
- Nadia, India (District) >>
- Nadia, a staff nurse, has been told she has arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy.Advertisement
- The Romanian gymnast Nadia Comaneci reached similar heights of greatness.
- Nadia's helicopter landing, for example, is a shot lifted from " Arrival " .
- Is Nadia up to the business of international industrial sabotage?
- Nadia Comaneci - This Olympic gymnast is known around the world for being the first person to earn a perfect score of 10 in any Olympic gymnastic event.
- Edited by Michel Feher, with Ramona Naddaff and Nadia Tazi.Advertisement
- You can also try the Plus Size Nadia at Playful Threads.
- The original opening music was titled Cotton's Dream, but the title was changed to Nadia's Theme when gymnast Nadia Comaneci used it for her Olympics routine in 1976.
- Nadia Bjorlin (ex-Chloe Lane, Days) - Bjorlin played Lara, a children's author who lives life to the fullest.
- Armstrong expanded her library with adventures in young adult novels and her Nadia Stafford crime series.