Nacelle sentence example
- The data were collected in Poland and the results allowed to identify the critical loading paths from engine nacelle to the wing fuselage section.
- The underside of the outer nacelle - the jetpipe has been painted and the join between nacelle & wing filled and rubbed down.
- At that point, a flight control system hydraulic line the left nacelle ruptured under pressure.
- The headlamp nacelle is the major departure in terms of new bits, and leads to many other details.
- Inside the headlight nacelle, disconnect the rev counter (tachometer) cable.Advertisement
- The compressed air supply in the turbine nacelle is only used to release the mechanical brake on a ` start ' command.
- At Prestwick Service Center we are specialists in the maintenance repair and overhaul of aircraft engine nacelle systems.
- An upwind machine has the blades in front of the nacelle with respect to the wind flow.
- The HAWT's have a mounted generator in a nacelle, a covered, protective housing.
- A windmill can be broken down into four basic parts: the base, the tower, the blades, and the nacelle, which is a gearbox that facilitates movement of the blades.Advertisement
- Windmill Nacelle: Normally, the nacelle contains a gearbox that enables rotation of the blades, including copper wiring and magnets that help power the blades and convert the captured energy to electricity.