Nac sentence example
- There was no advertising blitz at the bustling train station to welcome visitors to the ' home of NAC ' .
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) may increase urinary excretion of zinc.
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC) - an amino acid that naturally stimulates your body to produce glutathione - is a powerful antioxidant enzyme.
- Studies show that NAC supplementation increases blood serum glutathione levels as high as 500% in comparison to controls.
- The Bay Area Ski Bus and the NAC Club offer bus service from San Francisco.Advertisement
- The antidote for Tylenol poisoning is N-acetylcysteine or NAC.
- Administering NAC through the mouth or through a tube to the stomach.
- In 2005, Nanjing Auto Group purchased the brand and created NAC MG UK Limited and by 2007 the new Chinese company restarted production of new models, the very popular MG TF and the MG ZT.