Nabbed sentence example
- Vinnie hadn't been marked because no one knew he'd accompanied the boys, until the twins came out from under their rock the prior weekend and were quickly nabbed and "questioned."
- His assailants were nabbed after using his cell phone.
- That's when I got nabbed.
- The young actor has just nabbed a role in the forthcoming ' Jurassic Park 3 ', playing Macy's son.
- Take the Jehovah's Witnesses, who reckon there are only 144,000 places in Heaven and they've already nabbed them all.Advertisement
- nabbed a role in the forthcoming ' Jurassic Park 3 ', playing Macy's son.
- nabbed a couple of Pulp members while we were there.
- nabbed by the police for smacking a bloke near to me who was singing this.
- Bobby Brown was nabbed at his daughter's cheerleading competition on a warrant for failing to appear at a child support hearing in October 2006.
- The youngest of the Oscar winning female actors who hail from Texas, Renee Zellweger nabbed the Best Supporting Actress trophy for Cold Mountain, an intense tale of the Civil War.Advertisement
- Once you've nabbed 15, the next present will contain the Golden Slingshot that shoots pebbles in a spread pattern.
- Poles can be climbed, ledges can be nabbed with your fingertips, you can even run along walls and wall-jump!
- In April 2009 the actress nabbed a guest-starring role on the award-winning CBS' comedy How I Met Your Mother.