Nabal sentence example
- Its seat was at Carmel, and Abigail, the wife of the Calebite Nabal, was taken by David after her husband's death.
- In 1419, after his return to Portugal, he was created governor of the "kingdom" of Algarve, the southernmost province of Portugal; and his connexion now appears to have begun with what afterwards became known as the "Infante's Town" (Villa do Iffante) at Sagres, close to Cape St Vincent; where, before 1438, a Tercena Nabal or naval arsenal grew up; where, from 1438, after the Tangier expedition, the prince certainly resided for a great part of his later life; and where he died in 1460.
- 3), in the Bible, the wife of Nabal the Carmelite, on whose death she became the wife of David (I Sam.
- obnoxious men in the Bible is Nabal.
- Navigate straight to the "Platforms" section on the website to find numerous styles, including Nabal, Papina and Electra.Advertisement