Naan sentence example
- Roti, naan and parathas also feature prominently on the menu.
- Serve with the cashews and coriander scattered over alongside rice, chutney and naan bread.
- During the tour, the children visited the kitchen and were shown how to make authentic naan.
- We made the mistake of ordering a naan bread each, mine a garlic naan and my partners a plain naan.
- The garlic naan 's are great - just be prepared for people to avoid talking to you for a few hours afterward!Advertisement
- Indian breads are superb, particularly the onion naan, which is stuffed with onions and served directly from the tandoor oven.
- Order one of the nine naan breads to dip into the sauce.
- Several naan breads are served plain or stuffed with meat or potatoes.
- Naan breads are served fresh with your choice of garlic, onion, cheese or spiced meat stuffing.
- The tandoori chicken is excellent, and the naan is fresh and replenished whenever you ask.Advertisement
- Appetizers include a variety of breads such as bhatura, poori and garlic naan.
- This restaurant is known for its fresh breads, including naan, paratha and roti.
- The restaurant's buffet selections include chicken tandoori, dal makhani, tikka masala, naan and chicken wings.
- Items on the menu include vegetable pakoras, tandoori keema naan, tandoori chicken tikka masala and curries.
- Diners rave about the basmati rice pulao, saag, naan, and coconut soup.Advertisement
- All our menu items, except the papadams, naan and samosas, are gluten free.
- Naan is made from white flour and rubbed with butter, but roti is typically whole wheat and served in smaller portions.