N-c sentence example
- Then, since nr rl is also a rational integral function of n of degree r, we can find a coefficient c r, not containing n, and such as to make N-c r nr ri contain no power of n higher than n r - 1.
- Methyl orange (helianthin, gold orange, Mandarin orange), (CH 3) 2 N C 6 H 4 N 2 C 6 H 4 SO 3 Na, is the sodium salt of paradimethylaminobenzene-azo-benzene sulphonic acid.
- Diazoamino benzene, C 6 H 5 N: N NHC 6 H 5, was first obtained by P. Griess (Ann., 1862, 121, p. 258).
- With aniline it forms benzylidine aniline C 6 H 5 CH: N C 6 H 5, and with acetone, benzal acetone C 6 H 5 CH: CH CO CH 3.
- Pararosaniline was reduced to the corresponding leuco compound (paraleucaniline), from which by diazotization and boiling with alcohol, the parent hydrocarbon was obtained (H 2 N C 5 H 4) 2 C:C 6 H 4 :NH 2 Cl - HC(C6H4NH2 HCl)3 - >HC(C6H4N2C13) Pararosaniline hydrochloride.Advertisement
- Diazoaminobenzene, C 6 H 5 N 2 NHC 6 H 61 crystallizes in golden yellow laminae, which melt at 96°C. and explode at a slightly higher temperature.
- The presence of the phenanthrene nucleus and the chain system CH 3 N C C follows from the fact that these alkaloids, by appropriate treatment, yield a substituted phenanthrene and also dimethylaminoethanol (CH3)2N CH2 CH20H.
- Let OZ be an axis, as nearly vertical as it can easily be set, round which () N C A B the entire instrument may revolve through 180°.
- Bet ore the tonic the same change between a and e constantly takes place; one finds in manuscripts enar, emor for anar, amor (the same extends even to the case of the tonic syllable, ten and sent from t a n t u in and 1 a n c t u m being far from rare), and, on the other hand, antre, arrar, for entre, errar.
- 8 nec sustinebo in his quae inique exercent, that is n tit: in 9 vindicans vindicabo: in 22 non parcet dextera mea super peccatores = ckio-erac. ...Advertisement
- Diazoaminobenzene, C 6 H 5 N 2 NHC 6 H 61 crystallizes in golden yellow laminae, which melt at 96Ã‚°C. and explode at a slightly higher temperature.
- Let OZ be an axis, as nearly vertical as it can easily be set, round which () N C A B the entire instrument may revolve through 180Ã‚°.
- Source comments: S C R U N C H Figaro routine to scrunch a spectrum or set of spectra.