Myocardium sentence example
- The greater part of the heart wall is composed of muscle called myocardium.
- Cardiac involvement occurs frequently in HIV/AIDS patients and it seems likely that the myocardium, pericardium and/or endocardium are involved.
- Diagnosis and staging of prostate cancer Cardiology - FDG and ammonia investigations of hibernating myocardium, using dynamic and gated imaging techniques.
- It is difficult to obtain viable myocardium including suitable normal tissue.
- Ideally, both contraction and integration with host myocardium should have occurred in order for the therapy to be effective.Advertisement
- In other words, considering its metabolic demands, the myocardium is one of the more poorly perfused tissues in the body.
- But the practitioner must be assured that neither valvular lesion nor degeneration of the myocardium is present.
- Pancarditis is an inflammation that affects all aspects of the heart, including the lining of the heart (endocardium), the sac containing the heart (pericardium), and the heart muscle itself (myocardium).