Mutagenesis sentence example
- Another method of genetic modification, called mutagenesis, dates to the early part of the twentieth century.
- Site directed mutagenesis has been used to generate such mutants.
- We use site-directed mutagenesis to couple this information to structural features of the proteins.
- Cloning, mutagenesis and expression The domains were amplified from cDNA using polymerase chain reaction (PCR ).
- Our present study clearly demonstrates that anticancer chemotherapy can induce mutagenesis in vivo in various pediatric cancer patients.Advertisement
- We are using molecular genetic approaches, in particular random mutagenesis, to analyze fungal genes involved in the disease process.
- For this we are using molecular modeling to investigate docking of the novel compounds, as well as conventional mutagenesis and expression techniques.
- The mutants were generated by random transposon mutagenesis with the Tn pho A transposon.
- The insertion mutagenesis strategy was co-ordinated with acquisition of the DNA sequence of the PAI.
- Using this technique in combination with another mutagenesis method called saturation mutagenesis the ee value has been improved to more than 90 per cent.Advertisement
- One approach is to change the natural substrate specificity of an enzyme through mutagenesis.
- The function of genes located by transposon mutagenesis and sequencing was tested after sub-cloning of open reading frames into broad host range shuttle vectors.