Murine sentence example
- It is easily tamed; and such is the dread of it common to all murine animals that not one will approach a house where it is domiciled."
- Hughes et al ' Bisphosphonates promote apoptosis in murine osteoclasts in vitro and vivo ' .
- The term ' murine typhus ' is used for salmonella in animals.
- Fibrinogen E fragment selectively disrupts the vasculature and inhibits the growth of murine tumors in a syngeneic murine model.
- Over-the-counter wax removal products include Debrox or Murine Ear Drops.Advertisement
- Identification and expression of a murine cytomegalovirus early gene coding for an Fc receptor.
- The helper virus envelope glycoprotein affects the disease specificity of a recombinant murine leukemia virus carrying a v- myc oncogene.
- Growth hormone is synthesized in a transformed murine cell line that has been modified by the addition of the gene for pituitary growth hormone is synthesized in a transformed murine cell line that has been modified by the addition of the gene for pituitary growth hormone.