Munched sentence example
- Pierre asked as he munched the last of the potato.
- Stolypin gave a deep bass guffaw as he munched a piece of bread and cheese.
- Gladys just smiled and munched, and munched.
- Young Donnie munched on his fourth or fifth muffin, ignored by and ignoring his stepfather.
- "Think how long it must have taken her to write it," Dean continued as he munched on a scone and glanced over her shoulder.Advertisement
- One by one Carmen brushed them with a curry comb while they munched a breakfast of oats.
- If you ate some non-organic cereal this morning or munched on a loaf of non-organic commercial bread, you probable ate some genetically modified foods.
- He munched on a leftover casserole some thoughtful neighbor had donated to poor hero Fred and was about to doze when the telephone startled Mrs. Lincoln from his lap.
- "It's not your hand that'll get you in trouble," Dean said as he munched on a piece of whole wheat toast.