Multivariate sentence example
- Age was the only significant factor by multivariate analyzes, with older patients having lower platelet counts at 1 year posttreatment.
- One of the classic problems of robustness theory involves the simultaneous estimation of location and scatter from a set of multivariate data.
- Multivariate models for predicting progression to AIDS and survival in human immunodeficiency virus-infected persons.
- Multilevel multivariate modeling is illustrated by an example in orthodontic research.
- It was also designed to account for its particular traits such as being very dense, highly multivariate and non-normal in their distribution.Advertisement
- Statistical analysis multivariate analyzes were done by Poisson regression with mortality as the dependent variable.
- Likely to have quot seen affordable health insurance quot multivariate model estimated.
- It is assumed that the data (for the variables) represent a sample from a multivariate normal distribution.
- Clearly writing a class hierarchy starting with multivariate polynomials in order to derive integers makes no sense!
- We studied the odds of treatment using multivariate logistic regression.Advertisement
- Changing to Bonn also meant a major change of research interests toward the newly developing area of multivariate splines.