Multifactorial sentence example
- The causes of tics and tic disorders are not fully understood as of the early 2000s, but most researchers believe that they are multifactorial, or the end result of several causes.
- The type of inheritance pattern that celiac disease follows is called multifactorial (caused by many factors, both genetic and environmental).
- It can be a symptom of a genetic syndrome or may be caused by a combination of genetic and environmental factors (multifactorial).
- Most cases of PDA occur as the result of multifactorial inheritance which is caused by the combination of genetic factors and environmental factors.
- Such an approach recognizes that chronic disease is multifactorial involving a confluence of genetic, environmental, social, psychological and physical events.Advertisement
- Causes of enzootic pneumonia Enzootic pneumonia in calves is a multifactorial disease.