Multi-ethnic sentence example
- I wish things were so dandy in reality; these foreign diplomats should look at how multi-ethnic their respected countries are.
- The media firestorm over the Runnymede Trust's report on multi-ethnic Britain broke just before we met to plan the contents.
- The world today is so multi-ethnic and so multilingual that it would be a shame if Britain gets trapped in monolingualism.
- Below, the city 's seventeenth century Ottoman mosque, a symbol of the region 's multi-ethnic past, lay in smoldering ruins.
- Their official language, Tagalog, contains many roots from both the middle east as well as Latinate languages, and their cultural dances are no less multi-ethnic.Advertisement
- The crew was multi-national and multi-ethnic.
- Set in a futuristic multi-ethnic Los Angeles, dominated by Times-Square-like electronic billboards, it is at once both glittering and bleak.