Multi-coloured sentence example
- frilled shirt and the long multi-coloured scarf.
- It is known as harlequin or the multi-coloured ladybug.
- They probably have a multi-coloured sidekick alongside them to assist in the maintenance of the illusion.
- I now make mainly multi-coloured slipware, but still enjoy making oxidized stoneware, and Raku.
- Why not try using some of our multi-coloured Natesh embroidery threads to create a natural bark or leaf effect without having to change threads!Advertisement
- Why not try using some of our multi-coloured Natesh embroidery threads to create a natural bark or leaf effect without having to change threads !
- Many of the block mountains of the Great Basin are of complicated internal structure, showing rocks of all ages - slate, limestone, quartzites, granite, multi-coloured volcanic rocks, and large areas of lava overflow.
- One day, very disconsolate, he met Story strolling along happily dressed in a multi-coloured robe.
- He imagined opening it and letting out a nexus of multi-coloured wires, or bloody entrails.
- The richly decorated multi-coloured brick facade is a well known landmark in Glasgow, topped by a statue of Thenew.Advertisement
- Slumped over it was a hunched figure, dressed in a flowing, multi-coloured gown, her arms wrapped around the cot.