Multi-channel sentence example
- Dolby Digital is a multi-channel digital audio using lossy compression.
- This upgrade provides future proof access to the world of external multi channel audio decoders regardless of future changes in technology.
- Built into the metal hilts are pre-programmed on-board multi-channel sound chips with digital sound effects taken from the movie.
- We have a proven track record of success worldwide in CRM and multi-channel integration.
- The Black Pearl can be successfully used as a stereo loudspeaker or for both front and surround channels within a complete multi-channel system.Advertisement
- This speaker is designed to be hung on rear or side walls in pairs to create the ideal rear soundstage for modern multi-channel systems.
- In multi-channel systems, on the other hand, it simply removes the need for a dedicated subwoofer.
- The multi-channel audio path and the smart handling of multi-channel audio files are still unrivaled.
- Project Approach The campaign used a multi-channel approach, with a combination of various communication channels mutually reinforcing each other.