Mulder sentence example
- There is no reason to keep her in protective custody, Mulder.
- Later, Scully shines the flashlight in Mulder's face.
- An oncoming car honks and crashes into Mulder, sending him flying up into the windshield, which cracks.
- They are watching the original videotape of MULDER's regression hypnosis about Samantha.
- The physical X Files are a charred mess, and Mulder is trying to recreate the documents.Advertisement
- If there are symptoms suggestive of interdigital neuralgia, feel for a Mulder's click.
- Scully stands beside Trondheim, while Mulder, looking queasy, emerges from the lavatory.
- We see through the surveillance camera at Mulder looking at the camera.
- Dog whimpers at door.) SCENE 5 (MULDER in hotel room with amazingly fast laptop looking at pages of predators.
- Throughout the episode when MULDER and SCULLY are in front of others they act like a very friendly yuppie couple, always smiling.Advertisement
- In 1993, a little television show called The X-Files made David Duchovny and his character Agent Fox "Spooky" Mulder, a household name.
- Created by Chris Carter, the series starred David Duchovny as Fox Mulder and Gillian Anderson as Dana Scully.
- Mulder and Scully are FBI agents with a peculiar mission - to investigate cases in the X Files.
- Mulder is, if not credulous, at least more open to accepting unconventional explanations for mysterious phenomena than Scully, who persistently fights to find a 'logical' explanation.
- Over the course of the series, Scully's initial mistrust - almost contempt - of Mulder is replaced by a deepening trust and even affection.Advertisement