Muggy sentence example
- The Atlanta night was muggy and dark; a thin layer of smog trapped the city's light and made the sky glow an eerie yellow-orange.
- For example, on a hot, muggy day the mood ring is far more likely to show blue than black.
- Chances are if you live in a climate that is hot, humid or muggy you have encountered outdoor furniture mildew problems in the past.
- Morning all, looks as if it might rain, still very muggy.
- Imagine a hot and muggy summer evening outside on the veranda, and if you don't have one a patio will suffice, sipping this lovely and soft pink recuperative wine beverage.Advertisement
- The cooler weather and crisp air that follow a muggy summer can inspire the whole family to get out and enjoy the outdoors.
- Ideal for flying on dark ' muggy ' winter days or as it gets dusk - you see things MUCH BETTER in the gloom!
- It was still muggy, with cloud settled around 500 feet below the tops.