Mugger sentence example
- It was not a good day for crime for the mugger as the erstwhile crime fighter - Jack Osbourne - soon overtook him.
- The would-be mugger quickly set off on foot, hoping to outrun the now fit and fierce Osbourne.
- C. palustris, the " mugger " or " marsh crocodile " of India and Ceylon, extends westwards into Baluchistan, eastwards into the Malay islands.
- That opens up a whole new list of sub-topics, like was it just a random mugger or someone he knew?
- I'm not a mugger.Advertisement
- The encounter with the mugger was such a harrowing one that he still has nightmares about it to this day.
- On top of catching the mugger and returning her purse, when praised as a hero, Jack remained as humble as can be.
- The initial Batman plot begins when main character Bruce Wayne's parents are killed by a mugger.
- The Hugger Mugger Tapas Performance Mat comes in 72 and 84 inch lengths for the taller yogi.
- She was dressed for spring in only a light sweater and glared at Dean as if he were a street mugger before surrendering her torn and ancient luggage.Advertisement
- mugger crocodiles are often found on the unspoiled river.
- And you show me a granny who would give you £ 100 every time you caught a mugger.
- If you've got 13,500 pounds more than sense, you could give a mugger the find of his life.
- The park also boasts a small population of the rare gharial, the marsh mugger crocodile and the Gangetic dolphin.
- The soundtrack is packed, hugger mugger with voices bombarding him with their folkloric wisdom.Advertisement