Muddy-the-waters sentence example
- Other terms can muddy the waters too, like: green, eco-friendly, cruelty-free, biocompatible, biodegradable, allergy tested, dermatologist tested, DEA-free, and others.
- Now I would muddy the waters even more by contacting Daniel Brennan, another fact I planned to withhold from all but my wife.
- Hey darling, you just muddy the waters by suing everyone in sight.
- Then, of course, along came Big Brother to muddy the waters and undermine Castaway ' s already ailing critical success.
- This sequence of events enabled the perpetrators of the Armenian genocide to muddy the waters.Advertisement
- Worse, they are now of an age where outside influences like teenage sex, alcohol use and drug abuse can muddy the waters.