Mrna sentence example
- Often, a single gene can encode several different mRNA transcripts, caused by the cell- or tissue-specific combination of different exons.
- The mRNA was positively correlated with its simultaneous serum levels, and was higher in G/G genotype.
- antisense oligo might selectively block mRNA in vivo and block the development of specific symptoms.
- specific cleavage of the apoB mRNA at the predicted site was demonstrated, using sophisticated analytical methods.
- Typically a mutation in one of these genes causes exon skipping with the deletion of exon 6 from the corresponding mRNA.Advertisement
- When injected as synthetic mRNA, its protein emits intense fluorescence in living embryos.
- WT1 encodes a multifunctional zinc finger protein transcription factor which also binds mRNA.