Mouthy sentence example
- He exchanged harsh words and occasionally fisticuffs with fellow mouthy mavericks like Spike Lee, Oliver Stone and producer Don Murphy.
- But when Carol got mouthy, it was Ted who had to put her in her place.
- There's enough to go around - Temple is pretty mouthy for a woman with no design training, but then Donna certainly spent a lot of valuable work hours shopping.
- She had been pretty mouthy with him from a distance.
- And I forbid you from killing Toby! He's annoying and mouthy, but he's just a boy. Or an angel or something.Advertisement