Mouthed sentence example
- She mouthed, he watched it happen!
- Quinn looked on, opened mouthed.
- As she left the room she turned and mouthed 'Sorry' to her friend.
- As she read, her sister Effie mouthed the words of the note from memory.
- She pointed her index finger at him and mouthed, "Behave!"Advertisement
- Jackson flapped his arms and mouthed, "Goâ€¦ Go!"
- Just business—I mouthed off about everybody, he just listened—and some chit-chat.
- With that, he stepped off the porch and strode to his car, leaving her staring open mouthed at his retreating back.
- Just businessâ€”I mouthed off about everybody, he just listenedâ€”and some chit-chat.
- We see him change from being a chubby, loud mouthed drunkard to being a lean, mean, laconic, vengeance machine.Advertisement
- It's best to serve this drink in a wide mouthed glass.
- Jackson flapped his arms and mouthed, "Go… Go!"
- Gerry mouthed the words to Jessi then added for her ears only, "I'll take you to lunch tomorrow, if you do it."
- From 1723 to 1743 came the mealy- eighteenth mouthed despotism of Cardinal Fleury, and his century.
- Mainstream stores are beginning to carry foul mouthed slogans and questionable images as part of their regular men's line, and it's fairly reasonable to assume most guys own at least one or two shirts their mother wouldn't allow.Advertisement
- You may find that your wine enjoyment increases by an investment in a wider mouth glass for red wine or a more narrow mouthed glass for white wine.
- Alex straightened the feeding tube across her shoulder and watched anxiously as Matthew mouthed the nipple and feeding tube.