Motorbike sentence example
- Designed from the ground up to be a mini racing motorbike.
- A police escort with motorbike outriders took us through the lights and to the harbor.
- A police statement said the patrol car had been traveling behind the motorbike.
- A motorbike with a sporting heart: the prestigious and high-performance 1000cc V twin engine, already appreciated in the other Aprilia maxi bikes.
- Creative imagination Interpretation of moods Independent use of fingers Exploration of high and low pitch The motorbike galop This was learned by rote.Advertisement
- Quad bikes are best described as a cross between a motorbike and a rally kart.
- Nick and Sonny have gone to hire a motorbike.
- I'm left wondering why anyone would buy a tiny motorbike.
- It is possible a silver BMW was used to transport the stolen motorbike.
- It's a great miniature motorbike that you can actually ride and will hurtle you about the place at speeds of up to 30mph.Advertisement
- There was also reported to be a powerful motorbike in front of the Mercedes at the time of the accident.
- Swansea Council is in the process of proposing the first off-road motorbike track in Wales to combat the problem of scrambling.
- For more information on how to choose your boots, your helmet, and your clothing for biking, check out Lazy Motorbike.