Motherly sentence example
- She felt no motherly bond to the kid huddled beside her in a thick coat despite how adorable he was.
- In nearly all George Sand's loves there was a strong strain of motherly feeling.
- Yet the nation patiently endured the mild yoke of the great queen, because it felt and knew that its welfare was safe in her motherly hands.
- She is very fond of children younger than herself, and a baby invariably calls forth all the motherly instincts of her nature.
- She had grown stouter and broader, so that it was difficult to recognize in this robust, motherly woman the slim, lively Natasha of former days.Advertisement
- motherly instincts here.
- motherly woman with a plump smile.
- motherly figure for all the players.
- I guess it was the motherly way it was put to me, because I said I would.
- Maybe they didn't have a positive role model to look up to while growing up or they don't feel motherly.Advertisement
- 16), or to the motherly sympathy of Rachel (Jer.
- motherly love.
- motherly advice is a beautiful track that does not seem out of place on this fairly eclectic album.
- motherly role as well as bartering with soldiers very realistically.
- Her own life was by choice, and as far as her position would admit, one of almost austere simplicity and homeliness; and her subjects were proud of a royalty which involved none of the mischiefs of caprice or ostentation, but set an example alike of motherly sympathy and of queenly dignity.Advertisement