Motes sentence example
- Dust motes swam alongside her down the gloomy corridor.
- All this pro- motes the attitude that 1:1-7 does pot playa significant role in understanding Proverbs.
- The flakes were not large, but unlike most gentle Ouray snow storms, they didn't drift to the ground like tiny dust motes.
- The extremely small particles of dust (motes in a sunbeam) in the rays are made perceptible by the diffracted light, whilst by ordinary illumination they are invisible.
- It is like molten glass cooled but not congealed, and the few motes in it are pure and beautiful like the imperfections in glass.Advertisement