Mos sentence example
- Molybdenum occurs in nature chiefly as the minerals molybdenite (MoS 2) and wulfenite (PbMo04), and more rarely as molybdic ochre (Moos) and ilsemannite; it also occurs in many iron ores.
- Molybdenum disulphide, MoS 2, is found as the mineral molybdenite, and may be prepared by heating the trioxide with sulphur or sulphuretted hydrogen.
- A tetrasulphide, MoS 4, has also been described.
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Mos to Mul.
- The mos' important American iron-making district is in and about PittsAdvertisement
- Additional improvements can be obtained by adding a further coating of MoS 2, ideally cured within an epoxy binder.
- Mos Eisley Cantina also has a store from which to buy extras, characters, gold blocks and unlock cheats.
- We want it to be a mos t fascinating few mos t fascinating few moments for you.
- The RGAs are mounted in the light path of the two X-ray telescopes with EPIC MOS cameras in their primary focus.
- MindOnSite " The 100% web-based MindOnSite (MOS) platform is the complete toolbox for online training (SCORM 1.2 ).Advertisement
- MindOnSite The 100% web-based MindOnSite (MOS) platform is the complete toolbox for online training (SCORM 1.2).
- Braga's first foray into American film was alongside Brendan Fraser and Mos Def in the movie Journey to the End of Night, which went straight to video.
- When you go the bar in the Mos Eisley Cantina, you'll have the opportunity to unlock all sorts of goodies by simply providing a short six character code.
- At the Mos Eisley Cantina, enter CL4U5H to get the Santa hat and clothes, and then TYH319 for the white beard.