Morpheme sentence example
- As for the comparison of high versus low frequency morpheme pairs, a significant frequency effect was found in both subject and item analyzes.
- However, a small group of verbs have no argument that corresponds to this agreement morpheme.
- The term bound morpheme is then used to include both affixes and clitics.
- Even more intractable problems arise where isolating what appears to be the same morpheme leaves behind a residue of uncertain status.
- These single morpheme words are sometimes called root or base words; an example is the single morpheme words are sometimes called root or base words; an example is the single morpheme word, ' faith ' .Advertisement
- As such, it is a bound morpheme because its meaning only exists in conjunction with the free morpheme ' acid ' .
- In that context ' ant ' is a free morpheme.