Mops sentence example
- This mops up some unanswered queries and gives lots of registry tweaks to alter the appearance of your Windows experience.
- Clean mops with soap and water rinsing in a bleach solution, wring as dry as possible and then hang to dry.
- Mops should be squeezed of any excess moisture so that it is barely damp when you sweep it across the floor.
- The use of steam mops have been on the rise in popularity over the last couple of years.
- Steam mops have their place cleaning linoleum, tile, and faux-wood finished floors.Advertisement
- Other recommended soaps include laminate flooring solutions specifically designed for use with wet jet mops.
- Prior to using alternative mops or solutions, consider your floor's design, color and warranty.
- Not only are the microfiber towels available, but now you can purchase microfiber towels available, but now you can purchase microfiber mops to replace both your dust and wet mops.
- I was also buying six to eight mops a month because of their short life span.
- Manufactured by Euro-Pro, the full line of Shark products includes several models of lightweight vacuums, steam mops, sweepers, steamers and more.Advertisement
- Lambs-wool mops have natural oils in them, which make them great tools to use to buff and polish your high gloss hardwood floors.
- Be aware that not all steam mops are created equal and some have a tendency to sputter and release a lot of water.
- Like other mops the absorbent area is made of tightly wound cotton, but unlike traditional mops this area is flat and rectangular.
- The company advises against using saturated or jet mops, stating that they may make the floor too wet, thereby causing damage.