Mophead sentence example
- Echinacea 'kim's mophead' is a distinctive looking Echinacea variety that is a wonderful addition to any wildflower garden or informal garden setting.
- Echinacea 'kim's mophead' generally grows to 12 to 18 inches in height, making it a little smaller than come of the other Echinacea varieties out there.
- Treated well, your 'kim's mophead' will bloom from midsummer all the way to mid-fall.
- Endless Summer, a popular mophead variety is one example of a Bigleaf hydrangea.
- Whether it be a fluffy mophead type with blooms that beckon gardeners from a far or a lacecap type with intricate blooms that make you want to take a close look, all hydrangeas (in my opinion) add wow factor to the garden.Advertisement
- Typically, Mophead hydrangeas (Hydrangea macrophylla) are the most popular.
- Chances are that when someone thinks of a hydrangea, an image of a mophead type comes to mind.