Moonstones sentence example
- The materals used include Silver, gold, African blackwood, Spanish olivewood, thuya burr, bone and blue moonstones.
- Still the huge Dragon walked on, through halls that glistened with blue Sapphire and red Ruby, Purple Amethyst white moonstones.
- If you collect Tiffany jewelry and love moonstones, consider buying a Tiffany moonstone necklace pendant.
- The jeweler has a fascinating history and connection with moonstones.
- It is no wonder Tiffany incorporated moonstones in many necklace and pendant designs.Advertisement
- Rather than a diamond, they may be set with emeralds, amethysts, and even moonstones or other unusual semi precious gemstones.
- Popular Edwardian 3 stone rings tended to use diamonds, moonstones, pearls, garnet or jet.
- Jewelers made necklaces, rings, earrings and brooches out of materials such as white gold, yellow gold and platinum with a mixture of gem stones such as moonstones, diamonds, amethyst and rubies.
- This includes rings that feature moonstones, garnets and white topaz.