Monomial sentence example
- The general monomial symmetric function is a P1 a P2 a P3.
- Since dp4+(-)P+T1(p +q qi 1)!dd4, the solutions of the partial differential equation d P4 =o are the single bipart forms, omitting s P4, and we have seen that the solutions of p4 = o are those monomial functions in which the part pq is absent.
- In order that a monomial containing a m as a factor may be divisible by a monomial containing a p as a factor, it is necessary that p should be not greater than m.
- (ii.) By means of the commutative law we can collect like terms of a monomial, numbers being regarded as like terms. Thus the above expression is equal to 6a 5 bc 2, which is, of course, equal to other expressions, such as 6ba 5 c 2.
- A finite group G is called monomial (or M -group) if each ordinary irreducible character of G is monomial.Advertisement
- - (i.) An expression such as a.2.a.a.b.c.3.a.a.c, denoting that a series of multiplications is to be performed, is called a monomial; the numbers (arithmetical or algebraical) which are multiplied together being its factors.
- A separation is the symbolic representation of a product of monomial symmetric functions.
- The sum of the monomial functions of a given weight is called the homogeneous-product-sum or complete symmetric function of that weight; it is denoted by h.; it is connected with the elementary functions by the formula 1 7r1l7r2!7r3!
- (viii.) The quadratic equation is the equation of two expressions, monomial or multinomial, none of the terms involving any power of x except x and x 2 .