Monomer sentence example
- Made with a polymer and monomer blend, the gel mixture is applied to the nails and cured under an ultraviolet light.
- If each monomer binds 10 chlorophylls then the LHCI more than doubles the light-harvesting size of PSI.
- The other monomer is a 6 carbon chain with an amino group, -NH 2, at each end.
- At a point in time when the PM is most distant from the filament end, a new monomer is able to add on.
- The monomer library files describe the internal geometry of a monomer library files describe the internal geometry of a monomer - they may contain complete or minimal descriptions of the monomers.Advertisement
- The actin monomer can exchange bound ADP for ATP.
- Understand that the variety of possible small alkene monomer molecules leads to a variety of different polymers with differing properties.
- Harry Barnes has been asking questions relating to the effects of exposure to the chemical vinyl chloride monomer.
- The insulin monomer The insulin monomer is a compact globular structure with a hydrophobic core.
- Instead, rubber RV roofs are manufactured from Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM), a special type of long lasting rubber made specifically for use in roofing.Advertisement
- The input masks can have any grid or axis ordering, and may cover a single monomer or the whole multimer.