Monologues sentence example
- You can download skits, plays and monologues in order to increase reading skills and material understanding of certain concepts.
- These speeches are fairly rare, however, and are likely to be spur-of-the-moment toasts rather than planned monologues.
- O'Brien has taken his hosting skills beyond the late night format, hosting the 54th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards, which earned him The Los Angeles Times' praise as "one of the funniest opening monologues in Emmy history."
- These gripping monologues, combined with solid in-game voice acting, imbue Brothers in Arms with an emotional depth that makes the gameplay experience much richer, and therefore more rewarding.
- Shaw has been in many musicals and theater productions, including Chicago, Vagina Monologues, and White Christmas.Advertisement
- Hans Sthen, a lyrical poet, wrote a morality entitled Kortvending (" Change of Fortune "), which is really a collection of monologues to be delivered by students.