Monofilament sentence example
- The 10 g monofilament is convenient and easy to use in primary care.
- Significant neuropathy is present if only able to feel the monofilament in 3 or less of 6 sites.
- It was caught in a monofilament gill net off the southwest Coast of Guernsey in about 60 feet of water.
- I am not a great exponent of braided lines so tend to use monofilament for my fishing.
- Straight away we could see the deep wound around the seals neck caused by the heavy monofilament netting.Advertisement
- It holds about 120 yards of 10 lb monofilament line on the deeper of the two supplied spools.
- I am not much of a fan of fluorocarbon monofilament.
- A monofilament suture is made of a single strand.
- For this project you'll need a slinky, monofilament line (plastic fishing line), two chairs and masking or duct tape.
- Pull the chairs apart until the monofilament line is taut.There are many things that can be taught using a slinky including learning what types of nodes there are, antinodes, sound columns and longitudinal waves.Advertisement
- The wallet holds bills and a few cards and has a license holder that is removable with a monofilament window.