Monoculture sentence example
- For example half of Scotland's remaining native forests have been replaced with commercial forests, creating a monoculture.
- monoculture tree plantations are anathema to the biodiverse native forest ecosystems of the world.
- The development of the consumer monoculture Historically, the erosion of cultural integrity was a conscious goal of colonial developers.
- Traditional food crops have been displaced by RR soya monoculture, leaving food insecurity in its wake.
- monoculture farming of tea gave the soil no time to recover.Advertisement
- At the highest level, species monoculture is difficult to change, at least in the short term.
- The cotton monoculture is more destructive to Central Asia's future than the tons of heroin that regularly transit the region.
- A study by Duke University in North Carolina discovered that monoculture plantations dried up local water supplies.
- This is the community associated with high production agricultural grassland and usually forms a short-term monoculture and is of little benefit to wildlife.
- Most salads today are the product of intensive monoculture with extended cropping seasons.Advertisement
- Nor am I advocating global monoculture or an increase in consumption.
- monoculture palm oil plantations soon take the place of complex ecosystems that have existed for thousands of years.
- monoculture cash crop, it crowded the green vegetables out of people's fields and out of their diet.
- monoculture plots.