Monocrystalline sentence example
- Monocrystalline solar panels have an 18 percent efficiency rating, polycrystalline solar panels rate at 15 percent, and amorphous panels have a 10 percent efficiency rating.
- Solar panels are available commercially in three forms: monocrystalline solar panels, polycrystalline solar panels, and amorphous solar panels.
- Monocrystalline panels are manufactured from a large silicon crystal.
- Polycrystalline panels are typically more affordable than monocrystalline panels, but they are not as efficient at absorbing sunlight and converting it to usable electricity.
- While they are the cheapest to manufacture, they are less efficient than monocrystalline or polycrystalline panels.Advertisement