Monikers sentence example
- Right from the very early days, writers have given their sleuths unusual monikers.
- My parents have a whole list of monikers to use for my siblings and I.
- Despite what people may think about what makes a name ghetto or not, there are some pros and cons to such distinctive monikers.
- Other common monikers included the names of presidents, such as Washington and Jefferson.
- In the early days of film-making, it was common for actors to ditch their birth names for what the movie studios considered "better" monikers.Advertisement
- Some people are born with rather plain names, and figure that these monikers just won't be catchy enough in Hollywood.
- The casual, easy-fitting jeans look is seen under a variety of monikers.
- Finding a smallest string bikini style shouldn't be too difficult since there are many looks that offer the term "micro" in front of their monikers that do just that!
- The unexpected monikers are the brainchildren of Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI's executive vice-president and color designer.
- The naming team is responsible for generating some of the world's most recognized monikers, and often it is these names that make the colors themselves so memorable.Advertisement