Moneylenders sentence example
- The interest rate charged by moneylenders is in the range of 60 to 120 per cent per annum.
- The act is not confined to providing for the registration of moneylenders and for the reopening of harsh and unconscionable bargains.
- Methuen, £ 18.99 JESUS drove the moneylenders out of the Temple in Jerusalem.
- The other is informal system comprising traditional moneylenders, pawnbrokers and trade specific lenders.
- In contrast to the media image, the majority of licensed moneylenders are women working part-time.Advertisement
- Many urban moneylenders offer this service at high cost.
- Due to the shortage of capital they are compelled to borrow funds from local moneylenders at a high rate of interest.
- He called the room in which he did business with the Jew moneylenders his "Jerusalem chamber."
- On the law under the act of 1900 see Hastings's Law relating to Moneylenders and Unconscionable Bargains; and Edmondson's Moneylenders Act 1900.