Money-maker sentence example
- Bridal makeup is another big money maker for the cosmetic industry.
- Although use of heroin by injection has decreased due to the fear of transmitted diseases like AIDS and hepatitis, the drug is still a major money-maker on the street.
- Rolling Stone magazine listed Duff as a top money maker ($17.1 million) for 2005, making her the youngest person on the list.
- Your biggest money-maker will be introducing others to this business and signing them up under you.
- Unless you are experienced in real estate matters and already have buyers or renters lined up for a property, you must do some market analysis to make sure the property has the potential to be a money maker.Advertisement
- The early 70's proved that the made for TV market was here to stay and was a substantial money maker as production on these films averaged out to be 750k instead of millions for theatrical released films.
- The soaps continue to be the biggest money maker for networks amidst sitcom reruns and game shows, because of the infamously devoted fan base of many programs.
- Although she was a big money maker for the studio, bosses made it clear that they didn't consider her to be one of their glamorous stars and rather always made her the "girl next door."
- For some, a fun little blog can turn into a huge money-maker if you hit on a subject that will bring many, many readers to your site.