Monetary policy sentence example
- With interest rates now at 1.25 %, they don't have much ammo left with monetary policy.
- Nobody could accuse Prof Nickell (who sits on the monetary policy committee) of anti-Labour bias.
- In the very long-run, monetary policy is held to have no effect on the supply side of the economy.
- The Democratic party was even more radically divided on the question of monetary policy than the Republican; and President Cleveland, by securing the repeal of the silver purchase clause in the Sherman Act by Republican votes, had alienated a great majority of his party.
- Similarly, the simulation of alternative monetary policy rules shows that seemingly innocent changes can switch an economic system from regular to chaotic dynamics.Advertisement
- The strategy of targeting growth rates of specific monetary aggregates was designed to avoid damaging swings in monetary aggregates was designed to avoid damaging swings in monetary policy.
- This has a positive spillover because it improves the outcome of the monetary policy game.
- One can try to explain what has happened in terms of financial markets technicalities or the vagaries of monetary policy.
- Monetary policy I can deal with the monetary policy I can deal with the monetary policy changes quite quickly.