Monacid sentence example
- Tt is a monacid base which is readily soluble in solutions of the cans' is alkalis.
- It has an alkaline reaction, and is a tertiary monacid base.
- They are monacid bases, which are not very stable; they readily take up the elements of water (when boiled with acids or alkalies), yielding amides and ammonia.
- It acts as a monacid base.
- It has an alkaline reaction and behaves as a tertiary, monacid base; its salts are soluble in water and alcohol.Advertisement
- In addition to this, the further regularity has been observed that when the powerful monobasic acids are neutralized by the powerful monacid bases, the heat of neutralization is in all cases the same.
- It is a monacid base; the hydrochloride, C 20 H 17 N0 4 HC1, is insoluble in cold alcohol, ether and chloroform, and soluble in 500 parts of water; the acid sulphate, C 20 H 17 N0 4 H 2 SO 4, dissolves in about loo parts of water.
- They are strong bases and form stable monacid salts.
- It has the properties of a monacid base and contains the methylamino group, NCH3.