Momento sentence example
- The flowers can then be kept as a special momento of her big day.
- Check out stores like Design Within Reach and Momento Italia for some interesting styles.
- The self confessed hater of sci-fi already has a permanent momento from American Fans of the show.
- This CD was soon to become their lasting momento as the band split soon after, and were promptly then played by Radio One!
- It is a photo opportunity that could result in a treasured momento.Advertisement
- All finishers will receive a momento and there are medals for all finishers of the fun run.
- I was also given a momento of the day as I was acting Master.
- All in all this is an excellent album with some fine music, and a great momento of the gig for those who attended.
- No opportunity to apply lipstick or comb my hair unfortunately, but a nice momento of the day.
- A unique momento, which can also be engraved with a name or message of your choice.Advertisement
- This is a neat little momento being pocket sized with a weather resistant cover.