Mollusk sentence example
- Natural pearls form inside mollusk shells and are a type of calcium carbonate.
- cephalopod mollusk.
- Notwithstanding the origin of organs, it still for a certain time, by reason of its want of an internal bony skeleton, remains worm and mollusk, and only later enters into the series of the Vertebrata, although traces of the vertebral column even in the earliest periods testify its claim to a place in that series."
- Both a cultured pearl and a natural pearl form inside of an oyster as the result of a foreign object, which becomes an irritant, getting lodged inside the body of the mollusk.
- It is a fossil ammonite - an extinct mollusk that floated through the seas in its coiled shell.Advertisement
- Mother-of-Pearl Iridescent, milky interior shell of the fresh water mollusk that is sliced thin and used on watch dials.
- keyhole limpet mollusk that lives on the southern California coast.
- KLH comes from a sea creature called the keyhole limpet mollusk that lives on the southern California coast.
- mollusce lines: the line marking the join between the septa and the inside wall of the shell of a cephalopod mollusk.
- molluscost widespread deposit is clay packed with mollusk shells, termed the ' Woolwich Shell Beds ' .Advertisement
- mollusciseases and susceptible fish / mollusk species covered by the Directive are categorized in three lists.
- The mollusca Section at NMW, Cardiff holds one of the largest mollusk collections in Europe.
- mollusceserve has a rich mollusk fauna to support the established colony of glow-worms.
- molluscfish farming in our coastal waters is concentrated on mollusk production, the main species being mussels, oysters and scallops.
- Pinctada Fucata: The industry term for the saltwater mollusk that produces Akoya cultured pearls.Advertisement