Molesting sentence example
- He couldn't have felt guiltier if he were molesting a nun.
- On promising to cease from molesting Phineus, their lives were spared.
- Kutusov had now overtaken the French, but fortunately for them he made no effort to close with them, but hung on their flank, molesting them with Cossacks and picking up stragglers.
- In the penal code the penalty for interfering with and molesting worshippers is slight, a fine of from 16 to 300 francs and prison from six days to three months, while damage or insult to the objects of worship brought only 16 francs to soo francs fine, and prison from fifteen days to six months.
- Blake had not remained on the coast of Holland, for the Council of State was still almost as intent as the Dutch on convoying trade or molesting the enemy's.Advertisement
- Eighteen years later Paul Jones, in his ship the "Ranger," succeeded in capturing the "Drake," a British sloop-of war, in the neighbouring bay; but he left without molesting the town.
- It was blockaded four times by the Dutch (who were continually molesting the treasure fleets) in the first half of the 17th century.
- After repeated molesting of the miller's wife and daughter, the miller's wife and daughter, the miller poisoned them.
- The pilgrimage retained its importance for the commercial well-being of Mecca; to this day the Meccans live by the Hajj - letting rooms, acting as guides and directors in the sacred ceremonies, as contractors and touts for land and sea transport, as well as exploiting the many benefactions that flow to the holy city; while the surrounding Bedouins derive support from the camel-transport it demands and from the subsidies by which they are engaged to protect or abstain from molesting the pilgrim caravans.
- Unknown to the police and the public, her prominent father was molesting her while her mother looked away.Advertisement