Molecularly sentence example
- Romas had attempted once to explain the clothing was not woven aboard the ship but created on his home planet, molecularly broken into invisible pieces and stored somewhere aboard the ship.
- In the present case the total dielectric contribution to this current works out to be the change per unit time in the electric separation in the molecules of the element of volume, as it moves uniformly with the matter, all other effects being compensated molecularly without affecting the propagation.
- He is now working on molecularly imprinted polymers and the rational design of polymers using molecular modeling and computational chemistry.
- If you let your wine sit in an area that gets direct sunlight, it can fade your wine and get heat damaged and molecularly altered.
- When selecting a brand of oil, make sure that the supplement you choose has been refined to pharmaceutical grade or molecularly distilled.Advertisement