Moisture-resistant sentence example
- This box is covered in moisture resistant black library buckram.
- They comprise an upper face of moisture-resistant, tongue and grooved chipboard with an acoustic felt on the underside.
- They comprise two layers of moisture-resistant chipboard separated by visco-elastic sound damping strips.
- Composition and manufacture Partitions and doors are manufactured using an 18mm, moisture-resistant chipboard, faced both sides with high-pressure laminate.
- The big sports companies continue to look for more compatible materials as they strive to design shirts, shorts, socks and other gear that are moisture resistant.Advertisement
- The firing process makes the tile durable and moisture resistant.
- It is covered with a moisture-resistant film that makes the mat easy to clean, and it grips the floor firmly to prevent injuries.